...I married the man of my dreams. And it all started 10 years ago. It was the fall of '99. I was a freshman at Auburn, doing laundry at my dorm, Noble Hall. The laundry room was in the basement which meant that I had to walk across the lobby to get to the stairs. As I walked through I noticed a fine looking gentlemen that I didn't recognize standing at the front desk. He must have noticed me too because my hall director called me over to the desk. She said, "Alaina I want you to meet my friend, Drew. Drew, this is one our residents, Alaina." I said, "Hi Drew. It's nice to meet you." His response: "You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen." And the rest, as they say, is history!
Happy Anniversary Drew! I love you!
The best kiss ever!
Riding off into the sunset to live happily ever after!
Tonight we'll actually get to celebrate our anniversary for the FIRST TIME! Last year was the first year that Drew was here on our special day, but he had 24 hr duty, so we didn't get to go out. We're looking forward to our date!
3 comments:
Have a wonderful anniversary night out!
Kathy C.
Happy Anniversary! You're a beautiful bride!!!!
Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you actually got to spend it together this year! Nick and I have only had a couple together as well on our 6 anniversaries! Miss you!
Post a Comment