Tomorrow (Dec. 4) is our 5th wedding anniversary.
Dec: 5-Drew's birthday and party at Dave & Busters
Dec 9: Elmo is coming to base
Dec 12: Andrew's birthday party
Dec 15: Andrew's actual birthday (I can't believe he'll be 3!)
Dec 17: Get on a 17 hour flight to Birmingham! (We have long layovers) - This is where the pace really picks up! We have so little time to spend with our families that we try and make the most of it, cramming everything you can think of in a very short period of time!
Dec 18:
9:50 am-land at airport (there had better be a nap for me at this point)...last minute Christmas shopping
5 pm -We're riding the Polar Express in B'ham
Dec 19: Christmas with my Dad's side of the family
Dec 20: Christmas with my Mom's side of the family
Dec 21: Drive to Mississippi for 10 days and Christmas with Drew's family
Dec 30: Drive back to AL...
Jan 4: Fly back to HI
You get the idea. It makes my head spin just thinking about what all I have to get done in the meantime! But it only happens once a year, and like I said before it is my FAVORITE time of year. And although it's terribly busy, it's so much fun and it's such a joyful time of year, so it makes all the craziness worth it.
In other news: You know I can't do a post without at least one picture. So today is your lucky day. You're getting a special sneak peek at our family Christmas card this year. For those of you that I have your address, you can expect your card in the mail soon. If you'd like an actual hard copy, send me your address.
Merry Christmas!
Photo courtesy of Grammy; Taken at Ma'ili Beach Park.

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Dec 4 is also my parents' and my husband's parents' anniversary. Musta been a good day! Oh and gorgeous pic - such a happy family.
Happy Anniversary!!! How exciting-The Polar Express! This is the 2nd year that I was too late to get the tickets. So we are taking Maycie-Grace to the day train ride with Santa on Sunday! Hopefully next year, I will not miss out on the Polar Express! I am sure Andrew will love it!
Beautiful Family Picture!
Post a Comment