Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Andrew is 3!

At 1:30 am three years ago, I became a Mom. As long, drawn-out, and painful as the whole "labor" process was, it was still the happiest day of my life. I had dreamed about being a mommy since I was a little girl and on December 15, 2006, my dream came true. I took one look at this precious little face and my heart melted.

And it has melted ever since. Here's the lil munchkin at age 1.

Andrew 2 years
Andrew this morning, as he wanted a Strudel for breakfast.
I'm so blessed that I get to stay home with him. Each and every day is an adventure (to say the least). We have a lot of fun and he never ceases to amaze me at the things he comes up with. For instance, this morning we were talking about what we wanted to do today. We had plans to go to the water park, but wouldn't ya know it...it's closed today. I asked him if he wanted to go to the park and play on the playground. He said, "Yeah! And you can go too, Mommy because I can't drive myself." Did I mention that he's smart? :)

Oh, it's fun, isn't it? I can't wait to see what this next year has in store. Happy Birthday Baby! I love you!

2 comments:

~Kimberly said...

Big hugs and smoochies to my little man! I have his birthday/christmas present almost ready to ship to your parents! I loved his 1 year pictures. Oh, Too CUTE!!!! Miss you!

Melissa said...

Andrew is just precious! Lily's into strudels right now too. Have y'all tried the Boston cream pie ones? Mmmm.