Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anniversary Dinner


My sweet husband sent me these GORGEOUS flowers today!   I was shocked.  I mean, they're awesome and my whole house smells like a florist.  I love it!

Just to give you an idea how big this arrangement is, here's Andrew's head to give you an idea.

Later that day, my good friend Katy came over to watch Andrew.  She is in town for work so it worked out nice for us to have a sitter.  Andrew had a blast.  We had dinner at Roy's. (The one at the Ko'Olina since it's closer to our house) If you've never been to Roy's, you're missing out!  Their food is not only delicious, but beautiful.

Left to right: Seared ahi with some kind of poppy seed dressing type stuff. Blackened butterfish with a soy sauce.  Opah with pesto and finally, macademia nut crusted some other type of fish with a coconut macademia sauce on top of a potato.  SO GOOD!  Drew had some type of sampler plate too with srimp, fish, and mongolian bbq style ribs.

Since we were there for a special occasion our complementary dessert came to us like this:

It says, "Happy Anniversary From Roy's".  The other plate is their signature chocolate souffle.  You can't go to Roy's without eating one!  After dinner we went to see (don't laugh) New Moon, the 2nd movie in the Twilight saga.    It was fantastic!  I started reading book 3 in the car on the way home.  I'm addicted!


We had such a great night!   It was really nice to have Drew home so we could go on a date.  So THANK YOU Katy!  And thank you Drew for a wonderful night!

3 comments:

Nolen Family said...

Beautiful flowers!! It looks like yall had an amazing night!

Erin said...

Gorgeous Flowers! Happy Anniversary!

love you
erin

Lydia said...

Aww! What a good hubby! Beautiful arrangement! You look gorgeous in the photo too!
I'm on the Twilight kick too...finished Book 2 over Thanksgiving, but haven't seen any of the movies yet.
Email me if you want to and I'll tell you how to add snow to your blog! Lroneywright@yahoo.com