Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Tonight was Trunk-or-Treat at Bethany Baptist church.  Andrew and I went as cowboy and cowgirl.  It was a long journey to get him to finally decide on a costume.  He first wanted to be a skunk, then he wanted to be a pirate, then he wanted to be a snake, then a porcupine.  He finally settled for cowboy when we went to Walmart with a gift card the other day.  He wanted a cap gun.  There was a gun set that came with some cowboy accessories, so he decided he'd be a "bad guy cowboy."  (He's a bad guy cowboy because he doesn't think the good guys carry guns.)  So here we are in our attire:

 Granna's trunk
Andrew's trunk



 My Sunday School class trunk:  Jennifer and Jerika
 Mackynli (I'm sure I misspelled that)
 Blueberry Muffin
 April with one of our youth


 Malia was a very cute ladybug.
 Mr. Dunn looking sharp in his Auburn colors.
 Maggie was a punk rock ballerina.
 Andrew's favorite, Lila Jane, dressed as Strawberry Shortcake and her Mom is Lemon Meringue. 
(Blueberry Muffin is Strawberry Shortcake's sister)
 After trunk or treat Andrew and I went over to Maggie's house to make some sugar cookies for her class party.  Andrew and Maggie each decorated an "extra" cookie.
 Pumpkins that Erin and I decorated.

1 comment:

~Kimberly said...

Great cookies! Yum! And I loved the ladybug.. and the strawberry shortcake gang, and the punk rocker and of course, the farmers! How fun! Stay tuned for our costumes!!!!