Friday, July 17, 2009

Dinner OUT!

Tonight Kellye and I joined a group of other folks for dinner at Haliewa Joe's. On weekends they have live music. It was really nice. Kellye was excited to get out of the house and have some real adult conversation for a change. I was just excited to enjoy a meal without Andrew in my lap! :) (A former student of mine kept the kids at Kim's house. )

We were also excited to actually wear makeup and fix our hair instead of looking ragged from the beach like we do every day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Alaina I think this is the first time you have had a tan in Hawaii! mom

Erin said...

You mom's comment is hilarious! That is a great pic of you and Kellye too!!! So glad you are having a good summer there!

Ladners'Latest said...

Thanks MOM! It's not the first....just the first since I've had Andrew! lol