Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Welcome Tyler James Turner!

Kim and Nick Turner welcomed baby #4 into the world today. Tyler James was born at 1:08 pm weighing in at 8lbs 7 oz and was 21 inches long. Nick is in Afghanistan with Drew but he was able to watch the whole thing via Skype. Gotta love technology. Tyler is simply adorable and perfect in every way! Here's Mommy and Tyler moments after he came into the world. (photo courtesy of Julie S) I mean, who looks this good after labor??

Look at those cheeks!! (photo courtesy of Julie)
I had to go see this lil fella for myself this afternoon. Here's big brother Trevor holding Tyler with Grandma and McKenzie. Addison was in the bed with Mommy.
McKenzie took a picture of proud Auntie Alaina with the lil man. He's so cuddly!
He was getting tired so I said my good-byes!
Congratulations Kim! He is PERFECT! Can't wait to spoil him rotten. :)

1 comment:

~Kimberly said...

Thanks for coming to see us! We love your visits! And I haven't dipped into my box of creme pies yet... but if breakfast doesn't get here soon, i may have to! You are the best!