Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pearl Harbor/Swap Meet

On Wednesday, Kellye, Andrew, and I went to Pearl Harbor to visit the Arizona Memorial. They're doing lots of construction getting ready to rebuild, but the visitor's center, museum, and memorial are all open.

Again, all the good pictures are on Kellye's camera, but I managed to snap just a couple. Here's a view of the memorial from the visitor's center.

Andrew riding the shuttle boat that takes you to the memorial. He liked the boat ride.
I didn't take any pictures on the memorial. Like I said, those are all on Kellye's camera. I'll have to revisit these posts when I get a copy of them.

After Pearl Harbor, we went to the swap meet. Apparently that put us in a shopping mood because after that we went to Old Navy, Target, and K-Mart! Andrew was running around the stores picking out different outfits saying "this is cute" or "ooh look at this one!" I'm glad he was a trooper!

No comments: